|2015 Atascosita-Kingwood Genealogy Society|
I motivate individuals to preserve their histories to save their families. Genealogy and memory keeping have the power to heal, strengthen, and reunite families. Youth who know their family histories do better in school and life.
In high school, Devon Noel discovered her passion for teaching while serving as captain of her a high school color guard. She loved teaching potential and active guard members how to twirl flags, march, and master routines. As Miss San Jacinto Teen USA and Miss Palestine, Devon further developed her stage presence. Her favorite pageant experiences involved events where she was able to present motivational speeches and engage with her audience off-stage.
As an adult, Devon Noel has further developed her teaching skills as a teacher in her church from the the youngest child to teenagers and adults . Building upon these experiences, she began teaching at family history and genealogy events with her first gig in Cedar Rapids, Iowa teaching 'Digital Scrapbooking.' Since then, she has been invited to present at libraries, conferences and societies.
Organizations Devon Noel has presented with:
- RootsTech 2017 (Salt Lake City, Utah)
- Texas State Genealogical Society (Dallas, Texas)
- Summerwood Family History Conference (Houston, Texas)
- Atascocita-Kingwood Genealogy Society (Kingwood, Texas)
- Kingwood Family History Conference (Kingwood, Texas)
- The Humble Area Genealogical Society (Humble, Texas)
- Montgomery County Genealogical and Historical Society (Conroe, Texas)
- Kingwood Public Library (Kingwood, Texas)
- Cedar Rapids Family History Symposium (Cedar Rapids, Iowa)
- Hiawatha Public Library (Cedar Rapids, Iowa)
|2015 Summerwood Family History Conference|
List of Possible Topics:
Devon Noel Lee is available for speaking engagements on these topics and others focused on beginning genealogy and memory preservation. To contact her, please send requests using her Speaker's Page on DevonNoelLee.com.
|2016 Montgomery County Genealogical and Historical Society|