|The neighbors around our new place are amazing. The move|
has been so much easier with this kind of community.
With that in mind, I wanted to share some reader and my personal favorite posts from the year that focus on this great hobby/work.
Personal History Favorites
- The worst day of my life, The lessons for my posterity
- Remember the time when Mom smashed her face
- Remember when Mom wore a swimsuit to buy a house
- Inspiring my husband to write a book
- Inspired by family history writing class
- Discovering more using databases and timelines
- Redefine family history goals for youth
- I hate to break it to you
- Knowledge Gained from Townsend Pension
- Did you think to save?
- Family History is everyone's responsibility
- Reorienting the course of family history
- Getting nerdy: My ancestors and death
- Mixed feelings about completed family Tree
|21st Century Family Historian|
Google Analytics can only tell me so much. Leave a comment of which was your favorite ,Patient Genealogist post from 2014 (and perhaps why).