With 30,000 attendees, 200+ classes, and labs, and famous keynote speakers, RootsTech 2017 provided an extraordinary opportunity to teach and inspire others to focus on their family, their ancestral family.
One understated increase at the conference was the increase in the number of international vendors in the Expo Hall. There non-United States booths included:
- Ukraine - Ukrainian Bar Association for Foreign Affairs
- China - Jiangsu Time Information Technology Co., Ltd. Qingtime.com
- Ireland - Irish Family History Centre
- Finland - Finland's Family History Association
- Italy - Bella Italia Genealogy di Bovino Alessandro
- Italy - Museo del Cognome
- French Quebec - Institut généalogique Drouin
- Scotland - Genealogy Tours of Scotland
- Germany - Germanic Genealogy Society
- Germany - International German Genealogy Partnership
- Belgium - Histoires de Familles
- Europe - Into the Past
With Ambassador privileges, a lapel mic, and camera, Andy and I decided to spotlight a few of those vendors.